What you will learn:
- The secrets that professional comedians use to have their audiences in stitches.
- Why you should never tell jokes and what you should do instead.
- How to use humour without feeling awkward or uncomfortable.
- How to deliver your humour so it is 100% risk free - if it doesn’t work no-one will ever know and your dignity will remain in tact.
- How you can make people laugh even if you aren’t a funny person.
- 9 places to seamlessly integrate relevant humour into your presentation that will support your key messages and not overshadow them.
Here’s What To Do Next
See you at a live event!
All Workshops are finished for 2017
New dates will be released soon
Register your interest below
to be the first to know.
New Dates and an Online Version Released Soon...
More dates and locations for the Foundations of Funny Workshop will be released soon. To express your interest and be one of the first to know when seats go on sale, simply enter your details below.
Alternatively, you can get 5 friends together and I'll come to you! Simply send me a message at Kate@kateburr.com.au with the subject line "Foundations of Funny - Five Friends" to make an enquiry.